A: 21 series loaders could have a number of problems which cause this issue these are –
Most of the time the problem is with the electrical controlling of the transmission check –
- declutch switch
- transmission control relays / fuses
- switches at the park brake or foot pedals
- the FNR shift controller
- coils in the transmission control valve
- continuity of wiring to the control valve & grounding of wiring
- Drain the oil into a clean container & look for any debris that would indicate a mechanical failure
A: W Series Loaders – Many models run air brakes & most have gear selection by mechanical cable
- air activated de-clutch cylinder located at the transmission control valve for rust / seizure
- brake treadle valve sticking
- selector cable condition
- flexplate / convertor drive coupling for failure
If you need any other question answered regarding your Case Wheel Loader just leave a comment in the box at the bottom of the page & I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Thanks for visiting! If you have learned something here & would like to show some appreciation for answers to your questions – Donations are now accepted here.